[Yum] Option to invert deselect installonlypkgs?

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Michael Heiming wrote:

> Nope, kernel updates are tested beforehand, anyway this is during
> installation through kickstart so even if there should be some failure
> it doesn't matter and I don't really want 10+ kernels on the systems or
> delete them manual and delete those entry from lilo.conf.;(

You won't.  You'll only end up with the install kernel and the latest
kernel, not all the ones in between.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE       jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.rossberry.com
"Our political way of life is by the laws of nature, of nature's God, and
of course presupposes the existence of God, the moral ruler of the
universe, and a rule of right and wrong, of just and unjust, binding upon
man, preceding all institutions of human society and government."
John Quincy Adamns