[Yum] conutinuing a download when connection fails

Wget to Yum for Package Downloads

Paul Dickson created a patch which he generously provided to the list.

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 12:18 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:
> The attached patch is against 2.0.7 that's from Freshrpms.net.  It
> adds the command-line options --use-wget or --wget which causes
> downloading to be done with wget.

However, be warned that Seth replied thusly :

>Hi Paul,
> Thanks for the patch, but I don't think I'm going to merge it. It
won't work all that nicely with the new work in yum cvs HEAD code and
I'm not too keen >on making system calls to do it.

S.