[Yum] Article on "YUM" at http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/49

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 06:58:44PM -0500, Konstantin Ryabitsev alleged:
> Hans-J??rg Ehren / Linux Magazine wrote:
> >Dear Friends of Linux,
> >
> >We at Linux Magazine wanted to inform you that we have posted our
> >article covering "YUM" in our Online Archive.
> >
> >You can find the article here:
> >http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/49
> >
> >Please feel free to link to it from your site or post the link to
> >related forums and community sites. The article is available as a
> >PDF and can be downloaded and printed for private use without
> >charge.
>
> Isn't it a little... I don't know... hypocritical to put use and
> distribution limitations on an article written about a tool made
> available to you under GPL?

*weilds flame thrower*

No more hypocritical than selling distros of 100% FOSS?  Selling books about
FOSS?  Selling support for FOSS?

Hypocritical... hrm... I don't think that word means what you think it means.

University of Southern California