[Yum] For the wish list for a future release

Karsten Jeppesen wrote:
> Hi Seth,
>
> I would like to reiterate the -n (negative of -y: assume no to all
> questions).
> It would make it easier to make a webmin interface.

I'll let you in on a little secret -- the reason you give will not,
err... inspire seth to act upon your wish. :)

There are two groups of people when it comes to webmin -- those who
think that it is like giving a child a loaded gun with safety off, and
those who are wrong. :D

Regards,
--
Konstantin ("Icon") Ryabitsev