[Yum] yum 2.0.X daily release

Hi all,
 Yum daily release for you. This one with just a few changes but some of
them might help a lot.

Michael fixed a keepalive problem with python 2.3 that might be
affecting a fair number of people.

I fixed a small logging issue.

Also I clear the rpmdb locks on the cachedb when using it just so we
don't worry about an rpmdb freeze when accessing.

Juan R. G. Blanco sent me a spanish translation for yum and Joe Sauer
was nice enough to check it over for me. I don't speak spanish so I have
to take both their words that yum isn't horribly rude in spanish now :)

Thanks To everyone involved. Unless this breaks badly I think it's
pretty much 2.0.6.

Tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/daily/yum-20040310.tar.gz

Source rpm:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/daily/yum-2.0.5-20040310.src.rpm

RPM - built on fedora core 2, test 1 (ish):
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/daily/yum-2.0.5-20040310.noarch.
rpm

let me know what breaks.

Thanks,