[Yum] yum groupinstall / yumgroups.xml docs?

I created a small perl script to help generate the yumgroups.xml file which
you can download here:
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~sheltren/downloads/yumgroups.pl

I believe that Seth ported most of that functionality into a python script,
but I do not have the URL for that...

-Jeff