[Yum] Error Moving headers?

Howdy all,

I've come across a strange error, which goes thusly:

[root@rupert AS2.1]# yum-arch `pwd`
Digesting rpms 100 % complete: zlib-devel-1.1.4-8.2.1AS.i386.rpm
pmmm
   Total: 400
   Used: 400
   Src: 0

Writing header.info file
Error moving headers to .oldheaders, fatal
Putting back old headers

Now, I've recently moved my rpm repository from local storage to a NAS
device, and I'm running yum-arch on that NAS share. It worked flawlessly
on the local device and I realise that this is most likely to be a NAS
configuration problem rather than a problem with YUM itself.

However, I was wondering if anyone can point me towards a clue about
what YUM is looking to do at this point. I see that it created a
'.newheaders' and a 'headers' directory, and I'm assuming that it's
trying to create an .oldheaders directory. And move what was in headers
(which didn't previously exist) into it. I'm stumped about why it's
failing though.

Steve.