[Yum] location of yumgroups.xml (was: Installing all from a specific archive)

Wow, this is exactly what I'm looking for, I think.  Thanks!

Is there a special thing to kickstart finding this file?  I've made one
according to what I've Google'd, and put it in the top of my
repository.  But:

$ yum grouplist coolpkgs
Server: Fedora Core 2 base
Server: Quris Standard Packages
Server: Fedore Core 2 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Getting groups from servers
No groups provided or accessible on any server.
Exiting.

I don't even see yum hitting my web server looking for a yumgroups.xml
file.  Otherwise my repository seems to work.  This is Yum 2.0.7 on FC2,
incidentally.