[Yum] How to force Yum ?

Yum does not allow --force, because it's commonly used by people who are
actively attempting to break their system. It's best fit for the masses. On
a side note, if they're a custom RPM, you should be able to tweak them so
that they do not conflict, either with some obsolete's or some other
method. Using --force is nearly ALWAYS a "Bad Idea".

--On Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:47 AM +0300 regatta <regatta@xxxxxxxxx>