[Yum] yum over sneakernet

i am in a similar situation. something that may work, but i have not
tried, is to have the two machines have exactly the same software
installed, and after you use yum to update the office machine, copy the
/var/cache/yum dir to your home machine and do a yum -C update there. this
wont work if the machines have different software, i tried that (full
install vs partial on fc2, no go)

allan