[Yum] new logo

I personally think the * at end the of the word "yum" in the old logo should
be carried on to the new design.  It gives the logo that little extra
something that it is missing.  Yes, I know, the * was meant to point to the
"this is the best I could do" section, but that's how these things develop.
It wouldn't even need to go at the end, maybe faded into the background or
something.

I suppose I'll use this opportunity to thank Seth & crew for yum.  Your hard
work is extremely appreciated, yum is simply fantastic.

Paul