From: yum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:yum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Perrin
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 4:12 PM
To: Yellowdog Updater, Modified
Subject: Re: [Yum] hmmm my yum ate my computer.

This is not a problem with yum, but a problem with the repository you're
using. This error is telling you that the repository doesn't contain the
package you need. Use a different repository, or another repository in
addition.

FYI: Not all repositories provide reliable packages(some people don't test,
or are just ignorant of proper packaging) so be careful which repositories
you use.

Jim Perrin
Communication Network Services
Ohio University