[Yum] Feature request(s)

David Lilly wrote:

>2) The ability to install a particular version instead of just the
>latest.  I support a number of developers who are writing in-house
>programs.  There is a need to install and test a particular version of a

I too would appreciate the ability to select the version that I would
like to install. Of course the default operation should be to install
and upgrade to the latest version. However,  the ability to query for
available versions (cross-repo) of a particular package and select one
to pin to one would be fantastic (as the GUI matures especially).
Additionally, it would be nice to be notified/asked to upgrade if
another package is being held back because of my "pinning" of "package A".

--
Michael Favia
Insites Incorporated