[Yum] sticky repositories

I'm using yum with Fedora 2; i apply updates from the main Fedora yum
repository (well, a mirror actually, but nevermind) and i also have
about 3 other repos defined in yum.conf (freshrpms.net, atrpms.net and
dag.wieers.com)

Some of those other repos carry packages which are "newer" than the
corresponding ones in the official Fedora repo. Sometimes i do want to
upgrade to the newer version offered by a repo, but sometimes i just
want to stay with whatever's the official package version regardless of
what's in the repo.

The problem is, "yum update" will always pick up the newest package in
all repos and update it, regardless of my intention.

I would like to configure yum so that it will only update packages with
updates from their own repositories of origin.
E.g., if i'm using a package from the official Fedora distribution, "yum
update" should only update it with the official Fedora updates. But if i
manually update that package to a newer version from another repository,
yum should track only that particular repository for updates for that
package.

Essentially, that could be defined as "sticky repositories".

Is that currently achievable with yum?

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org