[Yum] yum and redhat-config-printer

While diagnosing my Samba/printing problem, I discovered I need to alter
a print queue.  Further, I found I need to use redhat-config-printer
(RH9 box).

For some reason, I didnt have this config utility, and I fired up yum to
assist:
***
[salvatore@home salvatore]$ sudo yum install redhat-config-printer
Password:
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 - i386 - freshrpms
Server: Mozilla SeaMonkey Releases
Server: RedHat 9.0 NewRPMS.sunsite.dk
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 - i386 - os
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 stock @ dulug
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 updates/errata @ dulug
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 - i386 - updates
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 ( xcyborg / bleeding )
Server: Red Hat Linux 9 ( xcyborg / stable )
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.package gnome-cups-manager needs cups-drivers (not provided)
package gnome-cups-manager needs cups-drivers-hpijs (not provided)
***

The packages gnome-cups-manager, cups-drivers and cups-drivers-hpijs are
all installed locally and are the latest versions.  If I cannot install
the -config-printer because it needs these packages, and yum says these
packages are current, what's the next step?

Many thanks for any assistance, and patience.

--
.salvatore
http://www.palmisanonet.com/