[Yum] How can I configure Yum to look for RedHat 7.3 updates from Fedora?

Hi, you'll just need to edit your /etc/yum.conf file to point to the new
location.  Fedora Legacy is still deciding on the directory structure of
their RPMs, so you may want to wait for it to get better organized
before you do so.  I'm sure they will provide a yum.conf file that you
can use/copy.

-Jeff