[Yum] command line server selection

Hi,

Refer to your forum query at
https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum/2003-September/002167.html, I
would like to know more about that patch,
Would appreciate if you can mail me the required patch,

Example :

About a month ago, I offered a patch to add support for selecting
a particular server repository.   Hence avoiding the need to have
multiple config files, or fiddle about with commenting entries in and out.

That would allow you to run

                 yum -s "rh9 updates" -y update
or
                 yum -s "rh9 rawhide" -y update evolution*

Looking forward to your reply...

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Harish Chauhan