[Yum] Warning: don't let yum update update yum

Warning: don't let yum update update yum

/etc/cron.daily/yum.cron will always (effectively) do two yum runs:
yum update yum
yum update

That's fine for all the boxes that update nightly.

But, those of us who run yum update manually (for whatever reason) it
can lead to trouble.

My last manual yum update run included the update to
yum 2.0.5-1.fd.fr.noarch along with 23 other updates. Of those, 18 (I
think) got the new rpm installed but the old one was not removed - at
least as far as rpm -qa knows. And it appears that 3 packages reported
as upgraded in yum.log did not get upgraded. (Sorry if those counts are
off - I ran out of fingers<g>)

At a minimum, this is not the expected behavior.

If it's in the documentation already, please use a bigger font and a
brighter color, because I missed it.

And now ... I have to go clean up.

Cliff Kent