[Yum] how to determine size of package

seth vidal wrote:

> If you can wait a little while this data is in the new xml metadata and
>
>will be trivially available in the newer yum.
>-sv

Thus leading to the inevitable and rarely loved question of - "How long
is 'a little while'?"

To make answering less painful and my question less annoying - lets do
some multiple choice ...

a) getting close - maybe next week
b) last minute hassles are pushing the release back to end of month
c) some time around the release of FC3
d) yum was so much fun when I started it but now it just gives me the
shits - so leave me alone on the release date will ya - it will be done
when its done

thanks :)

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!