[Yum] Segmentation fault

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 20:47, seth vidal wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 07:20, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got a SEGV while doing "yum install firefox". The last part of the
> > strace output is below. More info available upon request.
> >

> pretty sure this is an rpm error reading in your gpg pubkeys - you might
> want to check out red hat bugzilla on this one.

Will do, but it worked when I commented a few fedora-us repos out:

#[fedora-us-1]
#name=Fedora Core 1 -- Fedora US mirror
#baseurl=http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/yum/os
#gpgcheck=1

#[fedora-us-1-updates]
#name=Fedora Core 1 updates -- Fedora US mirror
#baseurl=http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/yum/updates
#gpgcheck=1

[fedora-us-1-stable]
name=Fedora Linux (stable) for Fedora Core 1 -- Fedora US mirror
baseurl=http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/1/i386/yum/stable
gpgcheck=1

--
  jules