[Yum] automatically installing yum during a kickstart install

Just a quick update.

I was doing builds and automated installs across the weekend,
and got tired of manually adding yum after doing an unattended
install.  See:
	http://www.owlriver.com/tips/pxe-install/

So I scripted and tested a CGI add on to be called from the
%post stanza of the ks.cfg to handle the task for me.  GPL'd
sources available at:
	http://www.owlriver.com/support/yum/
toward the bottom, with the getyum.php code.

-- Russ Herrold