[Yum] Survey of Use

Ok, here goes:

We will be using yum as the core mechanism to install and update RPMs
for a new, custom machine installer for the PlanetLab project
(http://www.planet-lab.org). There is a set of scripts around it to
handle partitioning disks, hardware detection, bootstrapping the system
with RPM, finaly system configuration, etc.

All code should be released within approximately 2 weeks (and I should
have the configuration file service that was discussed here a while ago
released as well).

Aaron