[Yum] yum HOWTO draft

Seth may have a better idea than anyone - but I'm not sure if he's ever
done any type of survey of yum users.  Seth? :)

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a repository at home as well -
it's much better to have the packages download while I sleep and then
have them locally than having to wait while they download when I wanted
them five minutes ago...

-Jeff