[Yum] Feature Request Satus ...

Greetings ...

    Just been wondering about the status of a few features which have
been requested ...

    First, would like to ask for one, download recovery, I am sure this
has been asked for, but has anyone looked at this?  Again, been in South
Africa, a download of the kernel packages which stop's anywhere of 1% of
download, and be a frustrating happing ...

    Second, I saw work been done on the progress indicator of downloads,
when would this make it into production?

    Thrid, package fall over, not yum repo fall over, has any one looked
at that?

Thanks
Mailed
Lee

P.S. Using RedHat Linux and rpms makes one very lazy ... thanks for yum ...