[Yum] yum-arch exit codes

Hi,

So I recently updated our yum-arch-ifier script to bug us about errors in
yum arch.  So now it allways emails us :)  What are the exit codes that
yum-arch uses that should make me worry (or what are they at all :) ?

Looking though the yum-arch code (and the includes) indicate that the only
sys.exit()'s called are 0 and 1 but, that doesn't jive as all of the
exit(1)'s seem to be bails and nothing is ending prematurely during the
runs.

Me googled, no helpy.

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby@xxxxxxx>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free