[Yum] Yum "article"

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Rick Thomas wrote:

> Robert,
>
> Thanks for the "Article".  It looks very interesting.  Is there any way
> to get a copy of the whole thing as a printable PDF or single HTML file?
>  I have difficulty reading long stuff on crt-screens -- high-contrast
> black-on-white paper works much better for some reason.  (I apologize to
> the spirits of all the trees that die because of my affliction.  I can
> only plead necessity.)

Oops, silly me:

  http://www.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/General/yum_article.php

is the proper toplevel URL.  Or better yet, just visit ~rgb and browse
your way down -- there is other stuff there that might be of interest to
you.

The php interface SHOULD present you with html and two forms of ps and
pdf (us letter and A4 paper).

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@xxxxxxxxxxxx