[Yum] yumgengroups.py

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 14:24, Michael Stenner wrote:
> is python2 syntax only.  Stick a "python2" at the beginning of your
> command line to make sure python2 is used as the interpreter.

That was it, thanks. I have one question still, though:

Is it possible to make "meta groups" that will require other groups but
do not have any packages of their own? For example:

I want to make a group called "desktops" that would require groups
"gnome" and "kde", and if I'd issue a command 'yum groupinstall
desktops' I'd get every rpm that is in the gnome and kde groups?

At least it does not seem to be possible to run yumgengroups.py without
specifing any packages to it.

--
Peter Peltonen <peter.peltonen@xxxxxx>