[Yum] yum-tool

Hi Seth,
I think it's a good idea.  My only hesitation is that you leave the ones that
are currently in yum, in yum.  Though they could be parralled in yum-tool.

I also like the idea of just one name with different options (yum-tool versus
yum-search, yum-checkheaders, etc...).  That way people only have to remember
one main command, and only one man page to look at.  The phrase RTFMP just
doesn't apply if you can't figure out which man page to read.

Just my two cents worth.

Troy