[Yum] Re: Kernel upgrade ?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, R P Herrold wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Tom Diehl wrote:
>
> > I have long since upgraded to grub on all of my systems. I have not looked
> > but is lilo in phoebe?? It would make things a lot easier if Red Hat rm'd
>
> It is deprecated in the Phoebe release notes ... soon, it
> seems, it will be gone.

Given the above I would argue that it is not worth the pain involved to support
it for lilo. If you implemented the newkerneldefault config variable and
noted in the docs that it only works for grub that should be enough.

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....