[Yum] Exception thrown when rpm listed in header.info is missing.

I get the following error when the header is listed in the header.info
but neither the header or the rpm are actaully available. I know it's
really jpackage's fault for having a broken header set (mirroring
problems I think) but I'm guessing an error message rather than an
exception should be what I'm spotting here.

Getting tomcat4-4.1.24-10jpp.noarch.rpm
retrygrab() failed for
http://eu.dl.sf.net/sourceforge/jpackage/direct_download/1.5/generic/free/
-- executing failover methodm
failover: out of servers to try
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/yum", line 45, in ?
     yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
   File "yummain.py", line 276, in main
   File "clientStuff.py", line 867, in create_final_ts
   File "nevral.py", line 179, in remoteRpmUrl
TypeError: unsupported operand types for +: 'NoneType' and 'str'

Carwyn
--
Carwyn Edwards
Computing Officer