[Yum] yum 2.0

Hi Everyone,
 Yum 2.0 is out - this release is called 'yes, I know I skipped 1.99'.
:)

Yum is an automatic dependency resolving tool for rpm. It can install,
remove, and update rpm-based systems easily.
more info here: http://linux.duke.edu/yum/

New features in yum 2.0:
o --version - actually outputs a version string!
o --installroot=/some/chroot - lets you do chroot'd installs via yum
o tolerant mode added for the command line arguments for package
transactions (read the docs, it'll make more sense)
o per-server excludes
o gzip timestamp nullification implemented - to make all the rsync'ers
happy
o changed yum list layout to include epochs and repo

A lot of bugs have been fixed in this release  - the major reason why I
labeled it 2.0

Tarball:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0.tar.gz

srpm for red hat linux 9 or something close:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0-1.src.rpm

rpm for red hat linux 9 or something close:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0-1.noarch.rpm

Let me know if it breaks or if I missed something stupid requiring an
immediate fix.

-sv