[Yum] new daily for 2.0/rpm 4.1.1 and above branch

Hi,
 For those of you running rpm 4.1.1 and above you'll want to try out
this new daily and let me know if I left any loose bugs :)

This will become 1.99 unless something is broken:

Changes:
- Bug #60 fixed
- fixed some oddbits in the config parsing to avoid tracebacks when
people comment out things in odd ways - mostly:
 if you comment out a baseurl but nothing else yum would traceback and
not fail nicely, now it simply ignores that repo with a warning.

available here:
http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/daily/2.0/yum-20030710.tar.gz

Thanks
-sv