[Yum] new 2.x branch daily

Hi folks,
 new daily in the 2.x branch - a few more things and this will become
1.99

changes:
 - added per-server excludes from javier
 - added gzip timestamp nullification patches from michael stenner
 - made the timestamp of the .hdr files match the timestamp from the
originating rpm

http://linux.duke.edu/yum/download/daily/2.0/yum-20030707.tar.gz

please give this some testing, let me know what I broke :)

two more things to deal with and then 1.99 will be out.

-sv