[Yum] Install .src.rpm packages with yum

Hello.

I have an small idea of how do this,I?m doing an script for maintain a full repository (one or more
repositories) with one  command and this is the only part that I don?t have,I have an idea of how
do and I will test ,my idea is have a full repository in a server machine with the minimum packages
and my script will install all required compile package and uninstall packages,patches to apply to
the srpm and build options for each package.90% of work is done.

This is not hard to do,I think,I have some untested ideas for, I will do in first days if is possible.

Josep

Begin of Quote Robert G. Brown :