[Yum] Multiple machines & timeliness of updates.

Sweet. That's all I needed to know.
It sounds a lot simpler than the convoluted instructed on the
freshrpms.net site that describes setting up an apt-get repository. Of
course, I hadn't had time to try it out either.
This looks to be a fun project next week (just as soon as I finish my
dissertation). Thanks much.
KJ