[Yum] how do I ignore failed dependencies???

seth vidal wrote:
>>Ok...uh, I'm assuming there's a good reason for this, right?  Don't tell
>>me it's for the same reasons you can't upgrade Red Hat 9 to EL3 ---
>>because it's for your own good.
> Yum should be  able to upgrade you from RHL9 to EL3. If you're having
> that problem I'd love to hear what problems you're running into.

Been there, done that (yummed RHL9 to EL3).  It went quite smoothly except for
firstboot.  Firstboot upgraded fine, but when I rebooted it just hung. The
second time I did it I got rid of firstboot before I rebooted and everything
went fine.

Troy
Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468