[Yum] how do I ignore failed dependencies???

I have a few packages, binary packages from commercial vendors that I've
made RPMS out of just for convenience and they have some weird library
dependencies that RPM doesn't seem to handle for whatever reason.  The
point is the package is fine when used with --nodeps.  Is there any way to
have Yum ignore dependencies during an install?

Thanks
-jeremy