[Yum] Is there a Yum Wiki?

There has been a bit of talk about having a site for yum which has
things like man pages, guides etc etc. I was wondering if there is a Yum
wiki? At least that way everyone who can contribute, will be able to do
so, and it could be used as a point of refrence. Forgive me if this has
already been covered, of if it already exists.
--
*****
Not everyone is touched by an Angel....