[Yum] yum-arch handling broken rpms

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 13:26, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, R P Herrold wrote:
>
> > > http://devel.linux.duke.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/yum/
> >
> > heh -- TODO
>
> accckkk --- darn mail client and my carelessness -- I am
> sorry, seth, this was intended to be sent off list as a
> private <grin> type comment.

No problem for me. Nothing you said was offensive to me or anyone else
(at least as far as I could tell :)

> I appreciate your work on CVS being available, and the web
> interface was just icing on the cake.

I would encourage everyone to look the other projects in the viewcvs
interface - epylog and kibot. Epylog is a top notch log parser written
all in python and has some terribly cool output. Kibot is an irc bot,
also written in python, that handles the task of publicly embarrassing
anyone who happens to be dumb enough to say something that could be
misconstrued :)

-sv