[Yum] RE: problems using yum to upgrade from 8.0 to 9

(Moving this over to the yum mailing list.  Followups should remove =
rpm-list.)

seth vidal wrote:
>=20
> > Ouch.  I've already invoked the update.  It's still ticking=20
> off all the 'Getting' lines, though.  Can I safely abort and=20
> retry with a 'yum upgrade'?  Or should I just let this run=20
> through to its logical conclusion, reboot, then do a 'yum upgrade'?
>=20
> if it resolves the deps fine then you're home free

Ah, excellent.  :)

> and you might want to check out yum groupinstall "KDE" when using a
> repository that has a yumgroups.xml
>=20
> it's way cool.

You just lost me.  heh

Where does one get the yumgroups.xml file?  How is it created?  Insert =
other questions here?  ;)

Just point me at the FAQ.  ;)

jc