[Yum] yum timeout

Hi Seth,
The question came up about timeouts with yum.

Here is the scenario, so that you know what I'm talking about.

A user set's up some type of firewall.  They make alot of holes in it, and
what have you, but for some reason they don't allow things to come in.  So
basically yum connects to the server and just sits there because for some
reason there isn't anything comming back.  Will yum eventually timeout?

I'm not exactly sure this is the problem, I'm still investigating, but it's
something I'm curious about anyway.

Troy
Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/OSS  CSI Group