[Yum] Traceback with "yum grouplist"

Seth,

We are starting to work on our release based on RedHat 9.  So we have
started to test the new yum(the 1.95 version).  One of the new features
that I really like are the "group" commands.  So I did a "yum grouplist"
and yum died with a traceback.

I did a "yum -d 4 grouplist" with most of the "not needed stuff
removed".  So it looks like it did not do well without a yumgroups.xml
file. I copied my comps.xml file over as RedHat/RPMS/yumgroups.xml and
that fixed the first try at a yumgroups.xml file, but it tried to find one
for each repository. I doubt that this is really needed.

I modified my yum.conf to take out some of the repositories so that I
could get past this error and did a "yum grouplist" and it worked great.
I then did a "yum groupinstall "Openafs client" and it work great too.
I do have one question though.  Is the "group" name case sensitive?

Thanks

-Connie Sieh
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory

Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Fermi Linux 90rolling main
Getting headers from: Fermi Linux 90rolling updates
Getting headers from: yum update
Finding updated packages

... removed lost of stuff ...

Downloading needed headers
Getting groups from servers
getting groups from server: 90rollingserver
Error getting file ftp://linux1.fnal.gov/linux/90rolling/i386/RedHat/RPMS/yumgroups.xml
[Errno 6] ERROR: Url Return no Content-Length  - something is wrong
Got a file - yay
getting groups from server: 90rollingupdates
Error getting file ftp://linux1.fnal.gov/linux/90rolling/i386/updates/RedHat/RPMS/yumgroups.xml
[Errno 6] ERROR: Url Return no Content-Length  - something is wrong
Got a file - yay
getting groups from server: yum
Error getting file ftp://linux1.fnal.gov/linux/contrib/yum/901/RPMS/yumgroups.xml
[Errno 6] ERROR: Url Return no Content-Length  - something is wrong
Got a file - yay
Adding Group from 90rollingserver
/var/cache/yum/90rollingserver/yumgroups.xml:1: error: Document is empty

^
/var/cache/yum/90rollingserver/yumgroups.xml:1: error: Start tag expected, '<' not found

^
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/yum", line 45, in ?
    yummain.main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "yummain.py", line 202, in main
  File "yumcomps.py", line 65, in add
  File "comps.py", line 297, in __init__
  File "comps.py", line 301, in load
  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxml2.py", line 970, in parseFile
    if ret is None:raise parserError('xmlParseFile() failed')
libxml2.parserError: xmlParseFile() failed
[root@d-002003-cd root]# yum -d 4 grouplist

Script done on Tue 08 Apr 2003 02:19:10 PM CDT