[Yum] yum 1.95 (pre 2.0 release) "It's about @#$%! time"

Hi all,
 yes, I gave this release a name b/c it's almost 1am and I'm feeling a
bit punchy.

Tarball:
 http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/2.0/yum-1.95.tar.gz
RPM for Red Hat Linux 9:
 http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/2.0/yum-1.95-1.noarch.rpm

There are a lot of new things in this one - lots of things not yet
documented too (sorry, I'm working on it)

Some of these things are up for debate and consideration as to naming
and location of files - this is why its 1.95 and not 2.0 - but the core
functionality is there for 2.0 and I'd like to hear comments, please.

This is for Red Hat Linux 9 and/or systems running rpm 4.1.1 or higher
(yes, that's rpm 4.1.1 - NOT rpm 4.1, mind you)

So on with the new things:
yum can use comps.xml (renamed/symlinked/whatever to yumgroups.xml in
baseurl) to distribute groups.

the groups support is entirely optional - it only gets included if you
specifically request group functionality

group functionality consists of :
grouplist [groupname|installed|available]
  - if this one isn't obvious, you should probably stop reading ;)
  - lists pkgs either installed or available
  - should probably do more for listing pkgs per group - not hard - just
not implemented yet
  - should probably optionally list invisible groups.
groupupdate groupname .. .. ..
  - attempts to update or install all the mandatory or default pkgs in a
group that are installed - it does not currently recurse all the
groupreqs to check for their updates but it could - would y'all want
this?
groupinstall groupname .. .. ..
  - installs all mandatory and default pkgs, all groupreqs and all
default metapkgs. it also recurses the groupreqs to fulfill their
mandatory and default pkgs too.

other new tricks -

 the default is to retry all downloads 3 times in a row if there is an
error. If it fails 3 times in a row then it's  a real failure - thanks
to michael stenner for the new urlgrabber routines.

 $releasever, $arch, $basearch, $YUM0 - $YUM9 - these are the variables
that will be replaced in the yum.conf file. They will be replaced in any
of the repository listings and in the commands = field.

$YUM0 - $YUM9 are replaced by the value of the os environment variables
 YUM0 - YUM9 - thanks to Russ Herrold for this suggestion.

Wow, the details may be too many to list - lots of fixes  - read the
Changelog - despite all my misc comments there is some real value in
there :)

The docs will be updated before long too.

Let me know what breaks for you or what problems you're having. I've
still got quite a lot of things on the todo list but it's getting there.

-sv