[Yum] yum update bug

OK,
I'm also taking Michael's advice.
I am putting the files on a web place, they are at
http://home.fnal.gov/~dawson/yum/
and I hope I have made the file names obvious enough for what they are.

I put on the cpuinfo, but this isn't just happening on one machine, it's
happening for all the machines.  We weren't too concerned until some users
started complaining about it.  The main problem for them was they were at home
and wanted to update, and just wanted to do it piece by piece.

Any idea which part of the code we could throw a few eyes at?

Troy

seth vidal wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 17:32, Troy Dawson wrote:
>
>>I sent them just to you seth, they ended up being a bit big.
>>Troy
>>

> grrrr.
>
> send me a yum list installed from that system.
>
> and also send me a cat /proc/cpuinfo.
>
> thanks
> -sv

Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/OSS  CSI Group