[Yum] Couple of additional (tiny) feature requests

Looks like it does what I need.  I think putting Arch after Release and before
Group would look better, but its only an extra line in my script to parse out
the Name line anyway, so its no biggie.  At least all the info is there.

Thanks for the quick work!

Andrew

On Oct 18,2002 14:39:18 -0400, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :
>On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 10:40, Andrew Schretter wrote:
>> Ah, it is more devious that that.  Try "yum info extras".  It won't
>> go and grab the info for all the extra's packages. But you are right,
>> yum info pkgname works fine for extra packages.
>>
>> Andrew
>>

>yum info extras is in cvs and yum info now lists group and arch.
>

>it displays like this:
>
>Name   : yum		Arch: noarch
>Version: 0.9.2
>Release: 1.dulug.1
>Size   : 181.64 kB
>Group  : System Environment/Base
> Yum is a utility that can check for and automatically download and
>install updated RPM packages. Dependencies are obtained and downloaded
>automatically prompting the user as necessary.
>

>That work for everyone?
>
>(tabs up there at the top b/t Name and Arch)
>
>-sv

Andrew Schretter
Systems Programmer, Duke University
Dept. of Mathematics (919) 660-2866