[Yum] yum 0.8.7

--=-7SRUHyOw2WoOFAJ23alh

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 03:10, Grigory Bakunov wrote:
> Date |15 Jun 2002 17:41:12 -0400
> >From |seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>=20
=20
> Sorry for delay, i don't work on Saturdays and Sundays. ;)

excuses excuses ;)

>=20
> I look to your correction for my patch. All nice.
> I think what we need a version information in header.
> May be not now. May be in near future ;)

I'm just hesitant to customize the headers. I don't want there to be too
much customization now b/c I KNOW rpm is going to change things around
for 4.1 and I'd rather not have to do/redo a bunch of stuff.

> Can i slighly kick you ? Please, be carefull with changelog and
> todo file. It's can help to all us work together.

Yah I know. I always forget to do so. I need to get the cvs commits to
just make a changelog. if anyone knows how to do that, let me know.
I'll try to be better about it in the future.

>=20
> In any case - thanks for great work. I read all of yum code
> and find what python easy to learn and your code-style is great. ;)
>=20

Well considering this was my first real python program I'll take that as
a marginally good sign. Though I have to say the anjuta ide
(anjuta.sourceforge.net) helped a lot. The indentation guides guilted me
into make my indentation bigger. Made it look nice - and the syntax
highlighting is pleasant too.

-sv

--=-7SRUHyOw2WoOFAJ23alh

--=-7SRUHyOw2WoOFAJ23alh--