[Yum] 0.9.4 and tree branching

Hi folks,
 I put 0.9.4 out - it is split into two rpms - one for rpm 4.0.4
systems(for example rhl 7.X) - one for librpm404 systems (for example
rhl 8.0)

binary rpm is not up for 8.0 b/c, well, I don't have an 8.0 machine to
build on right now.

Someone please tell me if I broke anything.

Regarding development, Red Hat, those sweethearts that they are,
released a public beta today. No more librpm404 to use - so I've made a
new branch of yum to work with rpm 4.2.

Right now BASE (installs and updates) functionality works - got this
happening last night. It was a hack and slash job and not pretty and I
won't release that until I've cleaned it all up but this will be the
branch I'll be focused on for the immediate future. Barring nasty bugs,
consider 0.9.4 the last in the rpm404-based line.

And this will be where I'll be doing all the new work.

Bor, if you're listening - now is the time for the translation/gui
string-handling suggestions/patches.

thanks
-sv