[Yum] Regarding the insert/append bug

> On Fri, 2002-12-13 at 18:53, Michael Stenner wrote:
> > Note: not radical for people who run the yum executable, but for those
> > that access the libs directly (if there are any).
>
> There will be, if I have my way. :) Now that I've familiarized myself
> with python, vapor has started consolidating into thicker clouds.

To others on the list:
In case it isn't blatantly obvious, Michael, Icon and I work  in the same
building and we have hatched some amazing and detailed schemes of cool
stuff we want to write to make the world (Specifically, our own little
world) a happier place to be. Some of these schemes never come to fruition
but you'd be surprised of all the cool stuff we can come up with over
lunch. :)

-sv