To Inquire If I can be a student mentor in Your Organization

Hey!
I am vishavesh tyagi. I was curious if your Organization is accepting application for student mentors.

Why ?
I am a 3rd year undergrad student from India. I have coding experience of 2+ years. I just love problem solving so I am continuing my slow but steady work on leetcode.
So I just want to help some students and can share my journey so that i can teach they something. I also learned from the online community so I want to give them something.
from always I had this wish to teach someone so for that I even open youtube channel and upload some content there. I would be so much thankful if you give this opportunity to me

Projects ?

Now I have been working on my semester project which is Question and Answering Model which can understand natural language and can answer the question from the given text. I am also trying if I can connect it with some search api like wikipedia's api so that user just have to give question and get answer. I start this project because I thought google's online question answering was not that great but I was very wrong I saw there research and It was amazing. here also I have used google's BIDAF. so now i am working on this.

Earlier when I was too focused on writing code. I took some courses and learn DSA and Then I was not quite satisfied because I have just solved coding challenges and learn how to implement them I want to create some tools so I did. I made some hacking tools like ARP spoofer, Network scanner,Packet tracer and many more small tools that comes built-in in kali linux. I just wanted to understand them deeply so i created them as they are just python code so they can be run in any linux operating system. Not in windows because they need sudo permission but yes some tools can.

When I was learning data teleprocessing and machine learning models at that time I started working on kaggle. I do some competitions there even i was in top 10% for a competition but then semester exam came so i didn't continue that even now I am on top 14%. so I learned how to use scikit-learn, tensoflow and many different library's and It was amazing.

Thanks !!