Regarding Mentorship

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

 Hello I am Sohail Gulam from India.  I am writing in regard to GCI’19 Mentor at your organization . As a candidate with extensive experience in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing, I am highly skilled in Data Structures and Algorithms, Python , Web Development, Deep Learning , Android Application Development(with Tensor Flow Lite). My solid background in teaching, communication and leadership has allowed me to manage teams with exceptional performance.

The opportunity to join GCI’19 Mentor greatly interests me because of helping students to contribute to Open Source. I am expected to graduate Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering by April 2020 and available for full-time from March 2020. I have completed various certifications related to AI, IoT, I can competently execute working with data processing and architecture and developing ML models with deep attention to details. I have published one research papers on Computer Vision respectively. I have organized Devfest’19 Madurai and took session on Dialogflow.

Throughout my career, I have demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the hackathons and programming competitions I have participated.  I am an International Hackathon winner(global game jam) and have won around 20+ Hackathons and participated in over 120+ Hackathons, programming competitions. I have been freelancing for past 3+ years and   provided end to end ML solutions to industries of various domains.

Thus, if you are looking for an organized and passionate developer who is comfortable working with a team, contributing to Open source and guiding students, you are welcome to appoint me as GCI’19 Mentor. I am eager to learn more about how your organization can benefit from my contribution.

I thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Github: https://github.com/sohailg
Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/sohailgi